On September 1st the document named “Joint input into the Global Fund Strategy Development from key affected communities and civil society from CEECA region” was send to the Global Fund in a response to an earlier invitation from the Global Fund to join the Open Consultation to Inform the Development of its new Post-2022 StrategyStrategy.
Discussions were organized by the Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA) and involved key regional networks that unite key affected communities and civil society organizations working in the Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia (CEECA) region. Initial focus-group discussion was held on June 25th during the Regional Partners’ coordination call organized by the Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform – Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EECA).
The resulting draft document was circulated for comments during August 2020 among the leaders of the following nine regional networks and organizations of civil society and key affected communities that unite hundreds of national community-based entities as well as civil society groups in 29 countries of the region:
- Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA)
- Eurasian Coalition on Health, Rights, Gender and Sexual Diversity (ECOM)
- TB Europe Coalition (TBEC)
- Center for Health policies and Studies (Center PAS)
- Alliance for Public Health (APH)
- Eurasian Key Populations Health Network (EKHN)
- AFEW International
- Regional Expert Group on Migration and Health
- Sex Workers’ Rights Advocacy Network (SWAN)
- Eurasian union of adolescents and young people Teenergizer
You may find the resulted document following this link: https://eecaplatform.org/en/joint-input/.