The United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK) invites qualified applicants in the relevant occupational group to apply for the vacancy opening for the National Consultant in Kosovo* for the position of Drug Demand Reduction Evaluation and Reporting Officer.
The Consultant will closely work with the UN Office on Drugs and Crimes (UNODC) Regional Project Manager (Belgrade) and UN Office on Drugs and Crimes (UNODC) Rule of Law (RoL) Advisor (Pristina) in facilitating following tasks:
- Communicate with the UNODC Regional Project Manager (Belgrade) and UNODC RoL Advisor (Pristina) to agree on the work plan
- Communicate with the International Consultant on the reporting requirements
- Prepare the WHO/UNODC substance use disorder treatment facility survey (cultural adaptation and expert proofreading)
- Prepare the COVID-19 impact assessment questionnaire on drug treatment services (cultural adaptation and expert proofreading)
- Run the approved questionnaires with the selected facilities/organisations to test the applicability and clarity of questions (cognitive/pilot testing)
- Modify the questionnaire based on the received comments from testing phase
- Facilitate the implementation of surveys with treatment facilities and organisations (nominated by the Ministry of Health),
- Provide statistical analysis of collected data
- Submit the processed data along with the narrative (in English language) to International Consultant for further processing
The deadline for applications is 02 April 2021.
To read the Terms of reference follow this link>>>.