Second issue of our newsletter in 2019 – DPNSEE Quarterly is out. In the April – June issue you may find information about:
- DPNSEE Strategic Workshop
- Support. Don’t Punish campaign in South East Europe
- EHRA visit to DPNSEE
- Annual HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report in Greece
- Accreditation of the drop-in centres of the Association Margina in Tuzla and Zenica
- New HOPS Executive Director
- Training for youth workers hosted by the Association Rainbow in Šabac
- And more
Read or download the DPNSEE Quarterly following this link>>>
In this edition, you will read all the activities of the DPNSEE members for the trimester July – September 2016.
Download or read
The 6th edition of the DPNSEE Newsletter is available online in English and Greek!
Follow the link below and enjoy the activities of the DPNSEE members for the second trimester of 2016.
Download or read Newsletter#6_ENG
The new, fresh and redesigned 5th edition of the DPNSEE Newsletter is available online!
Follow the link below and enjoy the activities of the DPNSEE members for the first trimester of 2016.
Download or read Newsletter#5_ENG
The 4th newsletter of the Drug Policy Network in South East Europe covers the period from November till December 2015 and its basic points are:
– UNGASS Regional Consultation Meeting Eastern Europe and Central Asia
– “Drug Strategy and Drug legislation”: Meeting in Serbia and Albania
– Re-interpreting the Conventions on Drugs
– Research on Harm Reduction in SEE
– News from the organizations of the Network
Download or read Newsletter#4_ENG
The 3rd newsletter of the Drug Policy Network South East Europe covers the period August till October and its basic points are:
– Foundation of Drug Policy Network in South East Europe DPNSEE
– UNGASS 2016 and its significance for South East Europe
– News of the organizations of the Network
– Civil Society Forum meeting in Brussels
– Meeting of young people in Tirana, Albania
– International of Harm Reduction Conference 2015 From Malaysia with Inspiration
Download or read Newsletter#3_ENG
– Meeting of the Drug Policy Network in SEE in Novi Sad 6-8 July 2015
– Conference: Hepatitis C and drug use in Greece, Athens, June 17, 2015
– News from the partners in SEE
– Montenegro: Withdraw of global fund, harm reduction services close down
– 26 June, International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
– Update preparations of the UNGASS 2016
– Upcoming Events
Download or read Newsletter#2_ENG
“Strengthening NGO capacity and promoting public health and human rights oriented drug policy”: New perspectives for the Drug Policy Network in South East Europe (DPNSEE).
Since 2010 the Drug Policy Network in South East Europe has functioned with a minimum of financial resources. The award of a grant from the European Commission for 2015, increases the potential for more systematic and adequate advocacy and more structured cooperation between NGOs. The project “Strengthening NGO capacity and promoting public health and human rights oriented drug policy in South East Europe” is financially supported by the European Commission, DG Enlargement, Regional Cooperation and programmes and co-financed by the Open Society Foundations.
The objectives of the project are: a. to promote drug policies and drug legislation based on a public health and human rights approach, b. to improve contacts with relevant national and regional authorities in the field of drugs and follow closely the European Union and international drug policy developments.
Download or read NEWSLETTER#1_ENG