The overall purpose of the project was to ensure stronger participation of SEE representatives in the European Harm Reduction Conference. Specific objectives of the project included:
- Improve and extend partnerships in South East Europe
- Provide organizational and logistic support to SEE representatives at the Conference
- Organize a SEE side-event before EuroHRC
- Support linking of the SEE participants with various networks, EU agencies etc.
- Envisage and agree on models of long term co-operation in the region.
DPNSEE supported both logistically and content-wise participation of 35 representatives of 10 countries of South East Europe and the Conference and organised a successful pre-Conference regional meeting.