Here you shall find various other documents we produced which may be on interest – presentations, visuals, statistics, etc.
Presentations from the Regional round table 2023 focused on community-led consultative process on the importance of human rights and evidence-based national drug strategies in HIV response:
- Milutin Milošević – Epidemiology of HIV and viral hepatitis, and harm reduction response in South East Europe
- Kateřina Škařupová – Drugs policy and evaluation
- Sergii Rudyi – National drug policy in Ukraine: from 2013 to 2030
- Dr Liljana Kiteva Ignjatova – National Drugs Strategy of the Republic of North Macedonia 2021-2025
- Andia Meksi – Harm Reduction Policy and Treatment in Albania
- Sanja Mikulić – Nacionalna strategija djelovanja na području ovisnosti za razdoblje do 2030. i temeljne odrednice instrumenata za osiguranje poštivanja ljudskih prava
- Athanasios Theocharis – OKANA’s concept for a holistic and peoplecentered policy: New entries and facilities based on people’s needs
- Paula Frusinoiu – Romanian national drug policy – from design to implementation
- Jože Hren – Strategies and policies in the field of drug addictions
Situation in the Western Balkan countries
Presentation at the Eighth Extended Reitox week by Milutin Milošević, DPNSEE Executive Director, which took place in the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA), in Lisbon, Portugal on 12 November 2019.
Decriminalisation of drug consumption and possession for personal use – challenges and experiences – presentations from the South Eastern Europe government – civil society dialogue on drugs 2020:
- Milutin Milošević – Introduction and international framework
- Daan van den Gouwe – Drug Policy in the Netherlands
- Lorenzo Mineo – Italy – The legal map on decriminalisation policies
- Nevenka Mardešić – Dekriminalizacija droga u Hrvatskoj
Harm reduction programmes in South East Europe during the COVID-19 pandemic
Presentation at the SEEAnet Symposium on addictive behaviours during the COVID-19 pandemic, organised online by our member organisation SEEAnet on 15 December 2020.
Re-use of confiscated assets for social purposes
Intervention at the Thematic Discussions of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs by Milutin Milošević, DPNSEE Executive Director, held from 19 to 21 October 2021. He highlighted the re-use of confiscated assets for social purposes and beneficial effect this practice has on strengthening community responses. Milutin’s intervention is available following this link>>>.
Epidemiology of HIV and viral hepatitis, and harm reduction response in South East Europe
Support. Don’t Punish
In 2020, DPNSEE organised a regional campaign using social media to spread messages of the campaign using 20 messages with combination of quotes from Kofi Annan’s speeches and appropriate photographs. The messages were translated in 9 languages.
Here you can download the visuals of the campaign in Albanian: (Package 1, Package 2, Package 3), Bosnian: Package 1, Package 2, Package 3), Croatian: Package 1, Package 2, Package 3), English: Package 1, Package 2, Package 3), Macedonian (Package 1, Package 2, Package 3), Montenegrin: Package 1, Package 2, Package 3), Romanian: Package 1, Package 2, Package 3), Serbian: Package 1, Package 2, Package 3) and Slovenian (Package 1).
Decades of Delusion
On the 30th of March, to mark the adoption of the UN Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs back in 1961, DPNSEE published a set of visual with the message Decades of Delusion.
The visuals are available for downloading following this link>>>.
Changes to the Law on PACS in Serbia
Together with 6 other civil society organisations, DPNSEE sent comments and proposals to improve the Draft Law on changes of the Law on Psychoactive Controlled Substances in Serbia. The proposal is available following this link>>>.
Changes to the Criminal Law in Serbia
DPNSEE sent proposal for changes of the Criminal Law in Serbia including decriminalisation of drug use and possession for personal use and better protection of civil society organisations working on drug issue. The proposal is available following this link>>>.