DPNSEE Executive Director Milutin Milošević had a long interview for Talas – Serbia based media portal “about politics, economy and ideas”. That was an exceptional opportunity for a long and comprehensive presentation of an open and active approach the Network has on drug policy.
The issues involved included:
- What are the biggest misconceptions about drugs that exist in public?
- How do laws regulate drugs in Serbia? Which changes are needed?
- Does the current “War on drugs” produce results and what are the alternative approaches?
- What does the application of the law look like in this field?
- What is the principle of opportunity and how often is it used?
- What is the principle of harm reduction?
- How dangerous is the stigmatization of users and how do we deal with it?
- What does rehabilitation look like in Serbia?
- Is marijuana legalization an economic opportunity for Serbia?
The interview, unfortunately only in Serbia, is available here