In the framework of the EU-funded Technical Assistance to Civil Society Organisations in Western Balkans and Turkey (EU TACSO 3) project, we are pleased to invite you to participate in the P2P on-line event under the title: “The Role of the Civil Society in the EU Accession Process” that will take place on 25 and 26 October 2021.
Aiming to discuss the needs for improved CSO inclusion in the EU accession process and IPA programming and particularly to share the current practices, a regional P2P event will be organised. The purpose of the event is threefold:
- To discuss the importance of CSOs involvement in the EU accession process and IPA (III) programming;
- To share challenges and to learn about upcoming potential changes in the EU accession process;
- To learn from best practice examples.
The four main topics of discussion will include:
- General overview of the mechanisms for CSOs involvement in the EU accession process
- Mechanisms for CSO involvement in the IPA programming structures
- Key challenges for meaningful CSO engagement in the EU accession process
- Challenges posed by the new methodology for accession in terms of the role of CSOs in EU accession
The on-line event will gather up to 60 CSOs, public institutions representatives and experts, mainly those who are members of various platforms for CSO inclusion in the EU accession process in the enlargement region.
If you are interested in attending the P2P event, please register at the following link>>> until Thursday, 21 October till 15:00 hrs CET.
The event’s official language is English, with simultaneous translation provided in Albanian, Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian, Montenegrin, Macedonian and Turkish.
The Zoom link to join the event, along with the agenda and other details, will be sent to all registered participants prior to the event.