The International Dug Policy Consortium (IDPC) in partnership with Mainline, Health[e]Foundation and Frontline AIDS designed the Drug Decriminalisation [e]Course to support and equip partners from around the world to advocate for the decriminalisation of drug use and personal possession.
The Course includes seven modules:
- Introduction, definitions and support for decriminalisation (Available in English and French)
- Existing models of decriminalisation (Available in English and French)
- Making the case for decriminalisation (Available in English and French)
- Designing decriminalisation – part 1: selecting the model of decriminalisation (Available in English)
- Designing decriminalisation – part 2: defining drug possession for personal use (Forthcoming)
- Designing decriminalisation – part 3: sanctions and intrusiveness (Forthcoming)
- The ‘gold standard’ for decriminalisation (Forthcoming)
Ahead of the December break, I share the good news that Module 4 was presented. It is the first of three modules delving into the complex and important challenge of designing decriminalisation models, addressing key issues such as the model’s normative basis and key decision-makers.
This e-course was designed to strengthen our movement’s capacity to advance effective and full decriminalisation and is entirely free.
To register and access the course click here>>>.