DPNSEE resource centre
Sharing information, resources and experiences between actors in the field of drug policy
The DPNSEE Resource Centre aims to improve our and work of our member organisatins by facilitating and contributing to the sharing of information, resources and experiences between civil society organisations, their partners and local organisations, additionally providing useful training, practical information and services. It also aims to strengthen relationships and enhance dialogue between civil society organisations and other actors.
In this moment the Resource Centre a variety of legal documents related to drugs from the countries of South East Europe. The documents are classified by categories, countries and languages to facilitate search.
Civil Society Forum on Drugs Manual for members
International Guidelines on Human Rights and Drug Policy
Как да говорим с младите хора за наркотици
Manual on How to Communicate with Young People About Drugs
Vodič za vršnjačke i omladinske radnike – Kako komunicirati s mladima o drogama
Drugs and mental health
Analiza primene načela oportuniteta u Republici Srbiji
Analiza javnih poziva Ministarstva zdravlja Republike Srbije
Програми смањења штете у буџету Републике Србије
Kako premostiti jaz u finansiranju i ostvariti održivost odgovora na HIV: Analiza budžeta Ministarstava zdravlja, rada i socijalnog staranja i pravde
Analiza budžeta Federacije Bosne i Hercegovine i Republike Srpske 2016 – 2018
Crisis in harm reduction funding – factsheet
Crisis in harm reduction funding – policy brief
Стратегија о спречавању злоупотребе дрога за период од 2014 – 2021. године
Report on final evaluation of the Strategy for the prevention of drug abuse in the Republic of Serbia for the period 2014-2021
Crisis in harm reduction funding: The impact of transition from Global Fund to Government support and opportunities to achieve sustainable harm reduction services for people who inject drugs in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Kosovo*, Montenegro, Romania and Serbia
Coming soon -> Services the Centre will include:
- Database with comprehensive information on each CSO and international structures and organisations in the area of drug policy
- Database with comprehensive information about the situation in the area of drug policy in SEE countries, including information about national authorities and institutions
- Up-to-date key international and national materials and publications on drug policy
- Digital library with access to electronic versions of documents as well as audio-visual material in electronic format, where available
- Collection of research documents, practical activity hand-outs, educational tools, training courses design, e-learning courses, webinars and other materials of use in CSOs and wider
- A resource pool of experts capable to provide coaching and tailor-made support
- Research and counselling services
- Team of skilled professionals ready to organise events of different kind
- Support for developing info points in CSOs in the region
Discaimer: Documents collected in Resource Centre are primarily collected on internet and does not always represent actual and current legislation.
The documents collected in Resource Center are documents that DPNSEE member organzations work with constantly, and that are collected from web sites of state institutions of countries in the region, web sites of international drug policy organizations and specialized sites for legislation.
Our intention is to continuously improve this database. We invite you to support us by sending suggestion, comments and useful documents on e-mail: email@example.com.
Thank you for contributing to the Resource Centre.