DPNSEE resource centre
Sharing information, resources and experiences between actors in the field of drug policy
The DPNSEE Resource Centre aims to improve our and work of our member organisatins by facilitating and contributing to the sharing of information, resources and experiences between civil society organisations, their partners and local organisations, additionally providing useful training, practical information and services. It also aims to strengthen relationships and enhance dialogue between civil society organisations and other actors.
In this moment the Resource Centre a variety of legal documents related to drugs from the countries of South East Europe. The documents are classified by categories, countries and languages to facilitate search.
WHO Consolidated guidelines on HIV prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care for key populations 2014
WHO Consolidated guideline on sexual and reproductive health and rights of women living with HIV 2017
WHO 2018 Progress Report Action plan on HIV drug resistance 2017-2021
WHO – Policy brief HIV testing 2015
WHO – Guidelines on HIV testing services 2015
WHO – Guidelines for the prevention, care and treatment of persons with chronic hepatitis B infection 2015
UN Zero discrimination in health care settings 2017
UN Treatment and care for people with drug use disorders in contact with the criminal justice system 2018
UN Statement International Narcotics Control Board (INCB) 2015
UN Statement – Compulsory drug detention and rehabilitation centres 2012
UN Services for people who inject drug 2014
UN Preventing and Responding to HIV Related Human Right Crises 2014
UN Our joint commitment to effectively addressing and countering the world drug problem 2016
UN Key programmes to reduce stigma and discrimination and increase access to justice in national HIV responses 2012
UN International Standards for the Treatment of Drug Use Disorders 2017
UN HIV-related stigma and discrimination 2014
Coming soon -> Services the Centre will include:
- Database with comprehensive information on each CSO and international structures and organisations in the area of drug policy
- Database with comprehensive information about the situation in the area of drug policy in SEE countries, including information about national authorities and institutions
- Up-to-date key international and national materials and publications on drug policy
- Digital library with access to electronic versions of documents as well as audio-visual material in electronic format, where available
- Collection of research documents, practical activity hand-outs, educational tools, training courses design, e-learning courses, webinars and other materials of use in CSOs and wider
- A resource pool of experts capable to provide coaching and tailor-made support
- Research and counselling services
- Team of skilled professionals ready to organise events of different kind
- Support for developing info points in CSOs in the region
Discaimer: Documents collected in Resource Centre are primarily collected on internet and does not always represent actual and current legislation.
The documents collected in Resource Center are documents that DPNSEE member organzations work with constantly, and that are collected from web sites of state institutions of countries in the region, web sites of international drug policy organizations and specialized sites for legislation.
Our intention is to continuously improve this database. We invite you to support us by sending suggestion, comments and useful documents on e-mail: email@example.com.
Thank you for contributing to the Resource Centre.