Partners of the project “No Risk, no borders for young people” invite young people aged 18 – 28 from the Western Balkans to send their application for participate in the project.
The project is coordinated by the Drug Policy Network South East Europe (DPNSEE) together with the project partners Aksion Plus (Albania), Margina (Bosnia Herzegovina), Juventas (Montenegro), Prevent and Re Generation (Serbia) and supported by the Regional Youth Cooperation Office (RYCO) within its 4th Open Call co-financed by the European Union.
More about the project is available following this link>>>.
- 25 activists, youth leader and youth workers, preferably members of civil society organisations
- Aged 18 to 28
- Young people from or those working with the youth from groups at increased risk
- Interested in learning how to cooperate in multicultural settings
- Able to communicate and write in English
- Willing to work as multipliers of experience and results through visibility and dissemination activities, before, during the project actitivies, including the reporting phase, and after the project
- A participants group with an appropriate geographic, gender, national and balance of members from or working with various groups of youth at risk
What we expect from the participants:
- Complete pre-tasks and participate in the follow-up activities of the project
- Attend all sessions and activities during the both Workshops
- Agree and understand that the project partners are responsible and coordinators for this project and will not challenge or create any issues that will influence its flow
- Bring along personal items as requested by the organisers of the activities (i.e. clothes, shoes, medicins in case of health issues, etc.)
- Participate in promoting visibility of the project
- Participate in the production of the deliverables of the project
- Be active on dissemination of the results as a multiplier of new experiences, info and knowledge
- Provide all necessary documents (invoices, visa expenses, travel reservations, ID copies, boarding passes, etc)
The structure of the project workshops is highly intensive and demanding, plus requires full attendance and participation. The workshops starts at 9:30 am and will end around 8:00 pm with regular breaks for refreshments, meals and personal needs. Therefore, youths who will attend as participants need to show responsibility commitment during their participation. The topic of the project is related to many indoor activities and less outdoor. Any extra hours for touring around besides the free time as they are mentioned in the timetable are not eligible.
If the protection measures in the countries where the activities are held prohibit gatherings of large groups, the Workshops 1 and 2 will be provided online.
Also, work with youth from groups at increased risk during the project may be challenging, but the project partners will provide support from experienced staff.
If interested, the Open Call is available following this link>>>. Please, share this information as wide as possible around the region.
The application forms is available at the web pages and social media of the project partners. Each project partner is eligible to select up to 5 participants in the project.