Drug Policy Network South East Europe (DPNSEE) together with the project partners Aksion Plus (Albania), Margina (Bosnia Herzegovina), Juventas (Montenegro), Prevent and Re Generation (Serbia) implement the project “No Risk, no borders for young people”. The project is supported by the Regional Youth Cooperation Office (RYCO) within its 4th Open Call and co-financed by the European Union.
The project directly addresses the following main issues/problems:
- Present and increasing stigmatization of the marginalized youth groups targeted by the project – youth at risk (young people who use drugs, youth in conflict with the law and youth with alternative lifestyles and identities: sex workers, LGBTI population, young people in conflict with the law, and others), as also lack of the visibility and mutual understanding of their needs;
- Lack of the regional youth cooperation on the issue of the targeted marginalized youth groups; and
- Lack of the active youth participation and leadership in CSOs.
The project is strongly focused on youth at increased risk consisting of young people who use drugs, sex workers, LGBTI population, youth in conflict with the law and others addressed as “youth with alternative lifestyles and identities”.
Partners of the project “No Risk, no borders for young people” openned a Call for young people aged 18 – 28 from the Western Balkans to send their application for participate in the project. Read more>>>.
- Aleksa Antić from Kruševac, Serbia, proposed the logo and visual identity that was declared winner of the Open call. Read more>>>.
- Partners of the project “No Risk, no borders for young people” invited young people aged 15 – 30 from the Western Balkans to send their proposals for the visual identity of the project. Read more>>>..
- We participated in the RYCO Training for 4th Open Call Grantees held on 11 March 2021 to get a full insight into administrative and financial procedures to implement the project
- DPNSEE signed the contract for implementation of the project at the Contracting Meeting was held on 23 February 2021 in the Human Rights House (Kuća ljudskih prava), in Belgrade. Read more>>>.
- DPNSEE project proposal shortlisted for the fourth RYCO Open Call for Project Proposals. Read more>>>.
- 130 project proposals submitted to the RYCO 4th Open Call for Project Proposals. Read more>>>.