From the EECA Regional Platform established by the Global Fund
The Global Fund’s Community, Rights and Gender (CRG) Technical Assistance (TA) Program started it’s new phase of the implementation as a part of the Global Fund’s CRG Strategic Initiative.
You may find all relevant information about this short-term technical assistance program available at the new page at the Global Fund’s website following this link>>>.
Please, be informed that the CRG Department updated the list of CRG technical assistance providers for the 2021-2023 implementation period. Also, new CRG TA Request Form is available (the old one is not applicable anymore) as well as an example of the High-quality TA Request.
The CRG technical assistance is available in 3 main areas of work:
- Situational analysis and needs assessments
- Country dialogue
- Supporting design and implementation arrangements.
For more details please see the CRG Technical Assistance Guidance Note.
CRG Technical Assistance does NOT support:
- CCM strengthening (e.g. training of CCM members in their roles and responsibilities);
- Long-term capacity development of civil society networks and organizations (e.g. organizational development, support to become a Global Fund recipient);
- Development of stand-alone tools that lack a focus on community engagement;
- Funding request writing.
The short-term nature of technical assistance foresees that community experts can be deployed for approximately 30 days over a period of up to three months.
Also, if you have any questions regarding the CRG TA Program or you need any assistance with development of the request – please feel free to contact Ivan Varentsov at firstname.lastname@example.org as the coordinator of the EECA Regional Platform for Communication and Coordination supported by the Global Fund.